WHITE FIRE WARNING LABELS FOR CHILDREN'S NIGHTWEAR
Regular price from $0.80 NZD each (for 20 labels)
Minimum 20pcs of this product. Bulk discount applies.
Add other labels to make up the cart total requirement of 50 labels per order.
White fire warning labels for children's clothing
- Fire warning labels for children's nightwear made from low fire hazard fabrics and those that are snug fitting
- These labels are required on children's garments that fall within the scope of Categories 1, 2 and 3 of the product safety standard AS/NZS 1249:2014
- Polyester tape (non fraying) which is to be sewn in at the top edge only
- Satin which needs to be looped with both raw ends up into an enclosed seam or into over-locked seam
The fire hazard label should be easy to see. It must:
- be attached at the inside back neck of both tops and one-piece garments and sewn into the back waist/waistband of pants
- be sewn into all pieces of a set (i.e. both the pyjama top and the matching pants when sold as a set)
- be sewn with the fire hazard information clearly visible on the face/top side of the label
- be permanently attached to the nightwear garment, so it cannot come off